I believe that education is very powerful, and the more aware we become of the nature of life and of our own nature, the more powerful we become.
Heather Hans, a mystical healer of loving energy for the heart, mind, body and soul and author of the book, "The Heart of Self-Love" joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship Advice Channel. Heather is a licensed social worker and psychotherapist, certified Professional Intuitive Coach, Certified Holistic Healer, Certified Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner, MSW and MBA.
- Your new book, The Heart of Self-Love, is partial memoir partial self-help guide. What can readers expect to learn about you that will help them learn about themselves?
- This book has been a labor of love for you. What is the one thing you would most like readers to take with them after reading this book?
- Your work, and your new book, are centered around love and each person’s need for it in their life. What is the greatest barrier you perceive to people accepting love?
- In your book you talk about the suffering that is created by a lack of love and how this lack of love become a poison. What are some of the ways this poison is expressed in our daily lives?
- There is a great deal of talk these days about balance; balanced meals, work/life balance, balance in relationships. How does this goal of balance tie in with self-love and guiding our soul to its ultimate radiance?
Heather Hans, LCSW, MSW, MBA, CPIC, is a Visionary, Healer & Teacher, and the author of The Heart of Self-Love: How to Radiate with Confidence. It is Heather's firm belief that loving oneself is necessary to have fulfilling relationships and a successful life. To have Heather's inspiration delivered directly to your inbox sign up for her Newsletter (your email will NEVER be shared).